Heroes of the Storm hotfixes address Rexxar issues
A set of Heroes of the Storm hotfixes have been released and address several issues that were discovered after the latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Most of these issues involve the new hero, Rexxar, and his abilities. A rare issue that allowed Rexxar to spawn more than one Misha under specific circumstances has been corrected. Speaking of Misha, she should now be properly passing on all Spider Gems she collects in Tomb of the Spider Queen. In addition, a rare issue that caused Leoric to remain in Undying form for the duration of a game has been corrected. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve several issues discovered after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Please find complete patch notes for today’s update below:
- Reconnecting to a Custom Game after it has been paused will no longer cause the player to become stuck on the “Reconnect Successful” screen for the duration of the match.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display issues when launching Heroes of the Storm on a Mac after receiving a Software Update prompt.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Leoric to remain in Undying form for the duration of a game.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nova from using Abilities if her target enters Stasis after Triple Tap is cast.
- Misha will now properly pass all Spider Gems she collects on Tomb of the Spider Queen to Rexxar.
- Rexxar will now properly gain Hunter-Gatherer Talent stacks when nearby allies collect Regeneration Globes.
- Rexxar’s Mend Pet will no longer cleanse him of movement impairing effects.
- Rexxar will no longer lose the Basic Attack range bonus granted by the Throwing Axe Talent after being killed.
- The cooldown for Misha, Charge! will no longer increase after learning the Bear Necessities Talent.
- Fixed a rare issue that could allow Rexxar to spawn more than one Misha under specific circumstances.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.