Easier alt advancement in patch 7.1, plus WoW hotfixes
The bad news: Legion reputations, which must be at friendly to unlock World Quests, aren’t being made account wide. And, while that would have been nice, with the rewards behind reputation gates I don’t think anyone’s surprised that Blizzard hasn’t unlocked that door. However, in 7.1 your alts will no longer need friendly reputation with the Legion factions to unlock World Quests (as long as your main has unlocked them) — you’ll just immediately get the quest from Khadgar and be ready to go. Hooray!
On top of that, Court of Stars and Arcway will now unlock account wide once each dungeon is completed. They’re some nice quality of life improvements for those of us with way too many alts. (Again, this is all of us, right?)
And, because it’s a day ending in Y, we have a new round of hotfixes. The highlight is definitely the fix to enigmatic puzzles, which could bug out when a lot of people were trying to do them at once. Now getting that Wonderous Wisdomball will be just a bit easier.
- Moonkin Aura can no longer stack on targets.
- Steed of Glory now properly makes the Paladin immune to stun effects.
- Spirit Link Totem should no longer be damaged by Druids’ Rage of the Sleeper or Brambles.
- (Protection) Fixed a bug where Vengeance could cause Ignore Pain to consume less Rage than intended, but absorb for more.
- The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes hid the barrier blocking the Feralas Portal in the Emerald Dreamway for Druids who have previously sealed it.
- Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Arcway
- Forgotten Spirits will no longer respawn in The Arcway.
- Timeless Wraiths will no longer attack players before they’ve been Banished In Time.
- Halls of Valor
- When Olmyr the Enlightened or Solsten are engaged, the door to Hyrja’s room will shut while they are in combat.
- Fury of Elune can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.
- Demon Hunter
- Demon Hunters now start arenas with 0 Pain and Fury.
- Shadowy Duel now prevents you from assaulting bases in Domination battlegrounds such as Arathi Basin.
- Fury of Air can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.
- High-level players should now be eligible for the “Trial of Faith” scenario during the Garrison Campaign.
- In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn’t normally be encountered by clearing the room.
- Enigmatic puzzles should no longer become non-responsive when a large number of players try to do the same Enigmatic World Quest puzzle.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.