Latest hotfixes take another pass at Prot Paladin Artifact Challenges
A new round of patch 7.2 hotfixes have been released, and while the list is short, it contains some notable changes. Protection Paladins trying their hands at the Artifact Challenge will find it just a little easier as both Inquisitor Variss and Highlord Kruul have had their health reduced. In addition, Death Knights, Druids, and Shaman have all received a few minor tweaks in PVP — and for all players, PVP stat templates should be granting appropriate stamina, and won’t affect the Concordance of the Legionfall Artifact trait. Please note that some of these changes won’t take affect until realm restarts in each region — read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Protection Paladin
- Inquisitor Variss health reduced 15%.
- Highlord Kruul health reduced by 20%.
- Imp Mother Bruva is now the only Imp Mother who spawns in the Garrison of the Fel.
- [With realm restarts in each region] A number of storm drakes should now have a hitbox that more accurately reflects their size.
- Unstable Horrorslime has been made slightly more stable, and should once again deal damage.
Player versus Player
- [With realm restarts in each region] PvP stat templates now grant appropriate stamina and do not affect the Concordance of the Legionfall Artifact trait.
- Death Knight, Druid
- Fixed an issue where Frenzied Regeneration and Death Strike could heal for more than their intended amounts in PvP combat.
- Purifying Waters is no longer increased by healing received modifiers such as Guardian Spirit.
- Windfury Totem now correctly has 5 health.
- Only one Windfury Totem can be active per Shaman at a time.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.