Latest WoW hotfixes feature a few class tweaks
A small batch of hotfixes for World of Warcraft was released late last night for patch 7.2.5. It’s a very brief list, but Death Knights, Monks, and Warlocks all received some minor tweaks. Monks should take note that Zen Pilgrimage should now be working correctly and return you to your previous location when cast from either Peak of Serenity or Wandering Isle. And both Death Knight and Warlock PVP players may want to make note of small nerfs to particular PVP abilities.
- Dark Arbiter’s Val’kyr Strike is no longer subject to melee avoidance.
- Zen Pilgrimage should correctly return you to your previous location when cast from Peak of Serenity or Wandering Isle.
- The second stack of Thunder Focus Tea (with Focused Thunder talent) now correctly affects Essence Font.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- The proc rate of Crypt Fever has been reduced by 30%.
- The proc rate of Nightfall has been reduced by 40%.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.