Latest hotfixes nerf Mythic Kil’jaeden and more
Looks like Mythic Tomb of Sargeras just got a little easier to accomplish…but only a little. In the latest round of hotfixes, both The Fallen Avatar and Kil’jaeden encounters received a 5% reduction to health. In addition, several of the abilities in the Kil’jaeden encounter got some gentle nerfs as well. Armageddon now creates six Armageddon Rains, down from eight, and Illidan’s Sightless Gaze now deals less damage in all difficulties.
If PVP is more your speed, more tuning changes have been released. Druids, Hunters, Mages, Priests, Shaman, and Warlocks have all been touched on. For Hunters, the only notable change is that Survival Hunters can now correctly use Muzzle to interrupt Holy Priests with Greater Fade active. For all other classes, it’s a grab bag of buffs and nerfs — Affliction and Destruction Warlocks have some flat PVP Template buffs to look forward to, while Frost Mages have had a couple of ability effects reduced.
While the Raid changes are immediate, Class, Raid, Item, and PVP hotfixes won’t go live until maintenance in each region. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Class, Raid, Items, and PvP hotfixes below will go live with maintenance in each region.
- Fixed a bug preventing Hungering Rune Weapon from generating a Rune at the correct rate of once every 1.5 seconds.
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
- Demon Spikes physical damage reduction increased to 12% (was 10%).
- Fracture damage decreased by 5%.
- Spirit Bomb damage decreased by 10%.
- Increased the damage done by the following abilities by 4%: Avenger’s Shield, Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Blessed Hammer, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, Eye of Tyr.
- Blade of Justice damage increased by 10%.
- Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%.
- Zeal damage increased by 10%.
- Light of Dawn now functions correctly with Aura of Sacrifice.
- Fixed a bug where Elusiveness reduced the amount of AOE damage reduction Feint provided.
- Calydus will now appear if a player can accept or turn-in a quest with him, even if he’s on a mission.
Dungeons and Raids
Tomb of Sargeras
- The Fallen Avatar
- The Fallen Avatar’s health is reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Kil’jaeden’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Armageddon now creates 6 Armageddon Rains (was 8) in Mythic difficulty.
- Illidan’s Sightless Gaze now deals less damage in all difficulties.
- Demonic Obelisk now spawns 3 Obelisks on the first cast in Mythic difficulty.
- Spectral Thurible will no longer damage creatures you are not in combat with.
- The Great Storm’s Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%).
- Ayala’s Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.
- All Specs
- Mantle of the Master Assassin duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- All Specs
- Denial of the Half-Giants cooldown reduction reduced to 0.2 seconds per combo point spent (was 0.3 seconds).
Player versus Player
- PvP Template Armor reduced by 10%.
- Bladed Feathers grants 11% additional armor per rank in PvP (was 22.5% per rank).
- Ironfeather Armor now grants an additional 25% armor (was 50%).
- Celestial Guardian now grants 10% spell damage reduction (was 20%).
- Moonkin Form now grants 125% additional armor in PvP situation (was 200%).
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%.
- PvP Template Mastery increased by 20%.
- Holy Priests with Greater Fade active can now be correctly interrupted by Muzzle
- Frigid Winds increases chilling effects by 10% in PvP situations (was 15%).
- Chilled reduces the movement speed of targets by 40% in PvP situations (was 50%).
- Ray of Hope’s cooldown is increased to 60 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.
- PvP Template Mastery reduced by 30%.
- The heal over time effect of Renew now heals for an additional 75% in PvP (was 100%).
- Riptide’s heal is increased by 15% in PvP situations (was an additional 30%).
- PvP Template Intellect reduced by 3%.
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 3%.
- PvP Template Armor increased by 30%.
- PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.