Account-wide Argus unlocks come with latest WoW hotfixes
Everyone rejoice for alt character playability, for today’s hotfixes bring with them account-wide unlocks for Antorus Wastes and Invasion Points. It looks like WoW wasn’t quite done with hotfixes today — a few of these hotfixes are in addition to the ones that went live with maintenance.
As long as you’ve already completed the Argus storylines on one character, you’ll be able to access the content on your alts. Antorus Wastes World Quests and treasures open up account-wide as soon as you finish “The Assault Begins” chapter, and access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points open with completion of “Dark Awakenings” chapter. This is a godsend for anyone who just wants to play alts casually in Argus or do the emissaries without having to go through all 5 chapters for several hours on each character before you can get started.
The Netherlight Crucible also received a small buff. Dark Sorrows has been buffed by 40% to bring it more in line with the other Netherlight Crucible traits. This is one of the Void options that you can choose for Tier 2 on your relics.
Check out the full hotfix notes below.
- Account-wide access to World Quests and treasures in Antoran Wastes is now allowed once “The Assault Begins” chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
- Account-wide access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points is now allowed once the “Dark Awakenings” chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
- Zenk’aram, Iridi’s Anadem now correctly increases Shadow damage in Voidform.
- Dark Sorrows damage increased by 40%.
Player versus Player
- Shred now deals an additional 25% damage while stealthed in PvP situations (was 50%).
- Rake now deals an additional 50% damage while stealthed in PvP situations (was 100%).
- Enraged Maim now costs 5 Combo Points.
- Enraged Maim incapacitates the target for 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Enraged Maim now has a 10 second cooldown (was 6 seconds).
- The damage of the Lunar Inspiration version of Moonfire is reduced by 20% in PvP situations.
- Ferocious Wound reduces the maximum health of the target by 15% (was 25%).
- Demon Hunter
- Imprison’s duration on players is now 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Detainment increases Imprison’s cooldown to 45 seconds, up from 30 seconds.
- PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%
- PvP Template Armor increased by 10%
- Mana Regeneration increased by 5% in PvP situations.
- Life Cocoon’s absorb is increased by 10% in PvP situations.
- Avenging Crusader heals for 175% of damage dealt (was 200%).
- Earth Shield reduces all damage the target takes by 10% (was 15%).
- Chaos Bolt’s damage is reduced by 10% in PvP situations.
- Focused Chaos increases Chaos Bolt damage by 65% (was 75%).
- Firestone increases critical strike chance by 65% (was 75%).
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 6%.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.