Nova invades and Hallow’s End continues in Heroes of the Storm
Last week saw a new patch with a new hero, a new event, a new battleground rotation, and plenty of other changes to Heroes of the Storm, which means this week is a relatively quiet one (probably). But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do in the Nexus: if you haven’t already started, the ongoing Hallow’s End event has plenty of rewards to collect. That means leveling up and brawling is what you’ll want to do, as both will reward you with Hallow’s End loot chests, packed with event portraits, sprays, skins, and mounts.
Then there’s this week’s brawl: Ghost Protocol, an all-Nova sniperfest. How can that not be great?
You’ll find this week’s full set of rotations below, so check ’em out and get playing, heroes.
- Lt. Morales
- Stukov (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
- Chen (Slot unlocked at Player Level 10)
- Genji (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15)
- Medivh (Slot unlocked at Player Level 20)
- Malthael: 375 Gems
- Nazeebo: 250 Gems
- Tyrael: 250 Gems
- Crimson Grave Warden Malthael skin
- Weathered Hellflame Nazeebo skin
- Legion Mistress Kerrigan skin
- Teal Ronin Zeratul skin
- Obsidian Sir Murkalot skin
- Deputy Valla skin
- Aquatic Insectoid Zagara skin
- Shogun Artanis skin
- Demonic Tyrael skin
- Crimson Ringmaster’s Pride mount
- Heart Stone mount
- Lucky Rainbow Unicorn mount
- Cursed Hollow
- Dragon Shire
- Haunted Mines
- Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Towers of Doom
- Volskaya Foundry
- Sky Temple
- Garden of Terror
- Braxis Holdout
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.