Latest WoW hotfixes increase cost of Blood of Sargeras missions and more
Blizzard released a new round of hotfixes for World of Warcraft last night, including a nerf for Northrend Timewalking as well as a variety of other changes. For players participating in Northrend Timewalking, the health of most enemies in Pit of Saron has been reduced by 50% as of last Friday. And if you happen to have all Legion Legendary items for your class, consuming a class-specific Legion Legendary generating item will now always generate a token for another class.
On the down side, Blizzard has decided to increase the cost of Argus missions that award Blood of Sargeras. For a brief, shining moment in time, players could run the mission and convert the Blood of Sargeras to nab a small amount of Order Hall Resources out of the bargain. As of the hotfix, the missions now cost 600 more Order Hall Resources to run, killing the turnaround for Order Hall Resources, as well as any interest I had in running said missions. But hey! There’s still good things to be had. Fashion-forward Void Elves should be pleased to note that the Heritage of the Ren’dorei set now contains the Ren’dorei Cloak.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes below — I’ll be over here, quietly mourning that Blood of Sargeras mission nerf.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Demonic Gateways to be placed in unintended spots.
- Argus missions that award Blood of Sargeras now cost 600 more Order Hall Resources. This will not be correctly reflected in the Legion Companion App until its next version update.
- Developers’ notes: Completing these missions with bonus rewards previously returned more Order Hall Resources than they cost. Rather than reduce their yield, we’ve increased the cost of the missions so that players with ample Order Hall Resources can convert them to tradeskill materials.
Dungeons and Raids
- Pit of Saron
- The health of most enemies in Pit of Saron has been reduced by 50% in Timewalking.
- If you have all Legion Legendary items for your class, consuming a class-specific item that generates a Legion Legendary item will now always generate a token for another class.
- Heritage of the Ren’dorei now contains the Ren’dorei Cloak.
- Hatecoil Spitespeaker should no longer instantly respawn.
- Princess Poobah should no longer unexpectedly stop offering quests.
- “The Emerald Dreamcatcher” is no longer weekly.
- The starting location for “Teldrassil: The Burden of the Kaldorei” should now correctly be displayed on the map.
- Mature Silkwing again have a chance to softly drop Iridescent Wings for “The Softest Wings”.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.