World of Warcraft hotfixes for August 5 – 7
Though the hotfixes for patch 6.2 have been dwindling, they haven’t vanished entirely and we have a handful of hotfixes that have been released one or two at a time over the last few days. On the list are some fixes for Hellfire Citadel, a few item tweaks, some minor garrison changes, and a single solitary bug fix. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got.
Raids and Dungeons
Fel Lord Zakuun
- Wake of Destruction should no longer multistrike and should not scale with the caster’s damage modifiers.
Hellfire High Council
- Dia Darkwhisper’s Mark of the Necromancer now deals 20% less damage. Additionally, applications of Mark of the Necromancer can no longer be delayed.
- The following battle standards are no longer usable in a rated PvP environment.
- Hand of the Prophet Battle Standard
- Vol’jin’s Headhunters Battle Standard
- Order of the Awakened Battle Standard
- Saberstalkers Battle Standard
- Sanctus, Sigil of the Unbroken’s on-use ability has been doubled in effectiveness and now grants 50% to Versatility (up from 25%) on the base ring.
- Seer Kazal is now easier to locate in Horde Garrisons during the appropriate bonus events.
- Talonpriest Ishaal’s Last Rites ability should now correctly be considered a stun effect. The effect lasts 3 seconds when used against other players, and shares diminishing returns with other stun effects.
- Destroying the Competition: Players that have abandoned and reacquired the quest should now be able to complete it.
- Increased the respawn timer for Ancient Artifact.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to teleport or log out after being dismounted from a multi-passenger mount.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.