BlizzCon 2015: Cosplay and Talent Contest in Pictures
The annual costume and talent contest happened on Friday night at BlizzCon 2015! It was particularly amazing this year. After the break you’ll find over 160 images of some of the best cosplay we’ve ever seen.
Don’t see the latest? Just hit refresh! As we get images in we’ll update this post. There might be a bit of time between updates since they run the contest portion of this evening a bit differently.
Costumes Not Competing
8:27 p.m. CST: Wil Wheaton implores us to all log in and say, “Today, I won’t be a dick!”
9:22 p.m. CST: Talent contest winners:
- 4th Place: Unlisha
- 3rd Place: Austin City Limits
- 2nd Place: Hope Diamond
- 1st Place: The Pan-Galactic Blizzard Jazz Orchestra
10:07 p.m. CST: Costume contest winners:
- 4th Place: King of Blades
- 3rd Place: Fabricator Jim, Imperious
- 2nd Place: Doom Armor Crusader
- 1st Place: Poppa Cosplay, Medieval Space Marine
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.