Patch 7.1.5 coming to WoW on January 10
That’s right, everyone: patch 7.1.5 is only a few short days away. This mini-patch will be hitting the game next Tuesday, January 10 (or the 11th for European realms), just one week before the Nighthold raid goes live. Of course, this “mini” patch really isn’t that mini. It’s packed full of features, including:
- Class changes to improve balance and up the fun factor for all specs — see the rundown on Wowhead
- Secondary stat adjustments to make these stats more viable for all specs
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking with all-new rewards
- The return of the Brawler’s Guild
- New micro-holidays, which will start with the Call of the Scarab on January 21
- A new catch-up mechanism for Artifact Knowledge
- Updates to better balance Legendaries
You can check out Blizzard’s patch survival guide for an overview, but if you’re looking for a full run-down of the details, you have to wait: Blizzard says the patch notes are coming soon.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.