Everything you need to know about the Nighthold raid
Nighthold Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and the first LFR wing have already opened, and today another LFR wing joins the lineup. However, two LFR wings are still to come. Here’s what we’re waiting on:
- Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens.
- Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens.
There’s no attunement for Nighthold, so there’s nothing stopping you for hopping in right now. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- 10 bosses: Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly, Trilliax, Spellblade Aluriel, Tichondrius, Krosus, High Botanist Tel’arn, Star Augur Etraeus, Elisande, and Gul’dan
- ilevel 855 to 910 loot (depending on boss and difficultly level)
- Tier 19 gear
Looking for guides? Check out:
- Wowhead’s boss guides
- Icy Veins’ boss guides
- Minimalist guide by Vetaro
- Nighthold boss preview videos by FatbossTV
Oh, and if you just want to jump to the end and find out what happens… here’s the Nighthold cinematic. It’s all spoilers, so don’t click if you want to be surprised.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.