Elisande finally fixed, plus more WoW hotfixes
Update: The Elisande encounter should be fixed now. Good luck weekend raiders!
Patch 7.2 hasn’t been great for raiders, with bugs hitting many Nighthold bosses. While Trilliax was hotfixed almost immediately, fixes for Elisande have taken longer. This week, her Arcanetic Rings had a much larger radius than they appeared to have, and their high damage meant a lot of dead players. To the best of our knowledge, no one managed to kill Mythic Elisande between patch 7.2 rolled and the hotfix that went out today.
Fixes for raid encounters (e.g. Elisande, Gul'dan) should now be live. Please let us know if you are continuing to encounter these issues.
— WarcraftDevs (@WarcraftDevs) March 31, 2017
But on top of these announced-on-Twitter raid fixes, there are a smattering of other bug fixes that have gone live. None of them are exactly game-breaking, but the latest batch of fixes squishes quite a few bugs on the Broken Shore. See the full list below.
- Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches can now be used by 5 players within 15 seconds of the first player looting them.
- Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches should now appear on the minimap.
- Rare elite corpses should now linger for 30 seconds longer after being looted to help prevent them from disappearing from the map.
- Increased the Nethershard rewards from the Sentinax Lieutenants.
- Beacons that reward gathering materials can now be used while the Sentinax is on cooldown.
- The message sent when a Sentinax boss appears should now play a loud warning sound.
- The Sentinax should now send a message when it has finished recharging and is ready to respond to beacons again.
- The Eye of Gurgh has received additional training in the art of fighting adventurers.
- On PvP realms, Deliverance Point should now have a rest area.
- Rare Elite commanders on Broken Shore are rumored to now drop more loot.
- Glyph of Twilight Bloom and Autumnal Bloom should again modify your Lifebloom spell.
- The cooldown for Displacement is now correctly reduced by Everywhere At Once.
- Matilda Skoptidottir inside the Warrior Order Hall should once more be visible to players who just finished research.
Dungeons and Raids
- The dungeon quest “Return to Karazhan: The Tower of Power” is now completable in Mythic Keystone difficulty, in addition to all other difficulties.
Player Versus Player
- Focused Assault and Brutal Assault are now being applied to flag carriers.
- Frenzied Regeneration now heals 25% of incoming player damage in the last 5 seconds, (was 50%) for all specs except Guardian.
- Ancient Mistweaver Arts no longer allows Soothing Mist to continue to heal while the player is stunned, silenced, disoriented, or otherwise interrupted.
- Surveying in elite digsites with Luron now gives credit towards “Surveying Student”.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.