Patch 7.3.2 notes feature minor changes and class tuning
Patch 7.3.2 notes were released today — and the background downloader started up earlier this week — which means the patch is coming very soon. However, this is probably not the patch you expect or are looking for. Patch 7.3.2 is a very minor update, with bug fixes and adjustments or tuning. Antorus, the Burning Throne is not releasing with the patch and will come later, likely with a 7.3.5 patch or by itself. If you’re just waiting for the new raid to open, your best bet is in the weeks after BlizzCon, in middle or late November.
However, let’s get on to what this patch is. We see a little bit of tuning to prepare for Antorus’ release as well as some quality-of-life updates. Balance Druids and Elemental Shaman will notice they each had a trait redesigned. The Convergence of Fates trinket was adjusted yet again, this time changing the length of the cooldown reduction and adding in a buff for primary stats. As for quality-of-life changes, a vendor for Primal Sargerite was added to the Vindicaar, legacy class sets can be vendored, and we’ll be receiving new missions in our Class Halls for follower armor upgrades.
Check out the full patch notes below.
Patch 7.3.2 includes:
- General bug fixes and minor class balance changes.
- Additional currency support in Battle.net.
- Additional tuning in preparation for Antorus, the Burning Throne raid dungeon’s release.
While this minor patch adds in additional tuning for Antorus, this raid won’t be available with the release of patch 7.3.2, and will open at a later date.
- Touch of the Moon trait redesigned. Now heals for an increasing amount per rank, with a fixed proc chance of 20% (was a fixed healing amount with a proc chance of 5% per rank). Additionally, will not proc if the caster is above 95% health.
- Shamanistic Healing trait redesigned. Now heals for an increasing amount per rank, with a fixed cooldown of 30 seconds (was a fixed healing amount with a cooldown of [30 seconds minus 2 seconds] per rank).
- Added three new missions: “Scour the Surface”, “Abandoned Armory”, and “Feed the Furnaces”. All reward follower armor upgrades.
- A Primal Sargerite vendor has been added to the Vindicaar.
- Convergence of Fates now reduces the remaining cooldown on one of your powerful abilities by 4 seconds (was 5 seconds), and has 10% more primary stat.
- A number of class set items from legacy content can now be sold to vendors.
Legion Companion App
- Restored the mission-complete button on the map.
- Updated to support 7.3.2 patch.
Player versus Player
- The weekly quest “Something Different” should now reward the correct Brawler’s Footlocker based on the active season.
- The Primal Victory and Glorious Tyranny Illusions are now purchasable for 10 Marks of Honor for players who earned at least one of the following Achievements:
- Glorious Tyranny:
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Season 14.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Season 15.
- Primal Victory:
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 1.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 2.
- Duelist or Hero of the Horde/Alliance in Warlords Season 3.
- Glorious Tyranny:
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.