Tavern Watch Plays Weirs 03: This is what happens when you deck many things
In the the latest play session of our homebrew D&D campaign, Into The Weirs, our intrepid adventurers embark on ye olde dungeon crawl where they encounter brain-eating brains, fight statue guardians, and end up getting carded, but in a good way.
Here’s a refresher on who is playing what with links to their character sheets.
- Anne Stickney as Kiska, a slightly unsettling drow druid who has left the Underdark in search of the source of recent natural problems.
- Joe Perez as Delver, a warforged bard from a time long since forgotten with a protective streak that often has him seeing to the needs of his companions.
- Andrew Powers as Creothaj’sh (Creo), a half-elf bard who recently graduated from university, trained in the bardic traditions of diplomacy, swords, and showmanship.
- Liz Harper as Israa, a dragonborn ranger who rescued a dragon egg from destruction and is now looking for answers.
- Matthew Rossi as Repentance’s Opportune Hand, a vengeful, aggressive, and somewhat cold Paladin who defends the group with violence.
You can listen to the podcast directly from this post or click on download icon in the upper right corner of the player below to listen on your own device.
Keep up on all the new episodes as they air with the podcast playlist below.
Questions, topic suggestions, feedback? Email us at [email protected].
If you’d like to catch up on previous Blizzard Watch podcasts, our weekly Lore Watch podcast, our monthly Tavern Watch podcast, or our other on-going Dungeons & Dragons podcast, check out our podcast page. You can also search for any of these programs in your favorite podcast player to subscribe and be notified when a new one is released.
And finally, if you subscribe to our Patreon Tier 2 or above you will not only get the uncut version of the Blizzard Watch and Tavern Watch podcast with a bonus 30 minute pre-show, but you will also be able to listen to the Blizzard Watch and Lore Watch podcasts before they are released to the public.
Thanks for your support and enjoy the show!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.