Patch 6.2.3 PVP hotfixes pushed live
Patch 6.2.3? We’re still talking about patch 6.2.3? Blizzard is still talking about patch 6.2.3? Don’t they realize it went live in November and we are so over that?
Well, okay — if you’re using your pre-Legion downtime to work your way up the PVP ranks, then tonight’s hotfixes could make your journey harder or easier. Death Knights, Mages, Priests, and Warriors all have nerfs to a few abilities — only in PVP combat — which should make tangling with those classes on the battlefield a bit easier for the rest of us. And if you are one of those classes, the silver lining is that they don’t look like devastating nerfs.
For all the details, check the patch notes below.
- Frost Strike now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Obliterate now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Deep Freeze now stuns other players for 4 seconds (down from 5 seconds).
- Ice Nova (Talent) now deals 20% less damage against another player.
- Glyph of Reflective Shield now reflects 35% of the damage (down from 70%) with the Priest’s own Power Word: Shield while in PvP combat.
- Execute now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Mortal Strike now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause credit for winning an Ashran event to be tracked incorrectly.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.