Read the latest Overwatch comic Symmetra: A Better World
The latest comic in Blizzard’s digital Overwatch run has been released, and sheds some light on one of Overwatch‘s lesser-known heroes. Symmetra: A Better World was written by Andrew Robinson with artwork by Jeffrey “Chamba” Cruz, and takes a closer look at the Vishkar Corporation’s attempts to secure and rebuild sections of Rio de Janeiro after the Omnic Crisis. When Vishkar’s contract to rebuild the city is blocked, they send in Symmetra to secure it … and when things get out of control, Symmetra ends up questioning her mission, and her employers.
And if you’ve missed any other Overwatch comics, there’s plenty of story to dig into:
- McCree in Train Hopper. McCree hops a train. Some other people hop a train, too. Pretty self-explanatory stuff, here.
- Reinhardt in Dragon Slayer. This old dog still has teeth. For biting dragons, I guess.
- Junkrat and Roadhog in Going Legit. If by “legit” you mean the opposite thing, then yes.
- Pharah in Mission Statement, where she shows just what kind of leader she can be.
- Torbjörn in Destroyer, diving into what he was doing during the Omnic Crisis. (Spoiler alert: It involved a giant mecha.)
- Ana Amari in Legacy, which fills us in on how this new hero fit in to team Overwatch.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.