Latest WoW hotfixes include Nethershard tuning, Agronox nerfs
Hotfixes for April 4th are here, focusing on the Broken Shore, a few class bugs, Group Finder and Mythic Keystone runs, and Mythic Agronox. Among today’s fixes are additional tuning to Nethershard drops on the Broken Shore, which was significantly reduced post-patch. The developers explain that these changes are “aimed at aligning the pacing of the Sentinax area without significantly changing the rewards,” but we’ll have to put in some playtime to see how the change feels. On top of that, there are new grapple points at “key locations” on the Broken Shore, so enjoy zooming around just like in Stormheim.
Agronox in Cathedral of Eternal Night should now be an easier fight, too. Depending on the difficulty, Lashers will have less health and both Spores and Secretions do less damage, plus Fulminating Lashers can be crowd controlled. That will be a big help to anyone struggling with the dungeon, especially on higher difficulties.
For a complete list of the hotfixes, read on below.
- Our Valarjar allies have deployed grapple points in key locations on Broken Shore.
- Broken Shore Rare Elite icons will now appear on the Broken Shore map even when the player is not currently in the Broken Shore.
- Creatures other than Rare Elites and Sentinax Lieutenants no longer drop Nethershards for players who are in a raid group.
- Rare Elites now fewer Sentinax Beacons.
- Portal enemies should now drop their beacon type much more often.
- Sentinax Lieutenants should drop multiple beacons for every player, allowing a quick restart after the break.
- Sentinax Lieutenants now drop many more Nethershards when slain.
- Sentinax cool-down time lowered to 3 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Developers’ notes: These changes are aimed at aligning the pacing of the Sentinax area without significantly changing the rewards. Upgraded portals should feel more special, portal beacons more scarce, and the final boss for each round of Sentinax activity should be a more welcome sight. Since tapping rules and behaviors of large raids of players don’t present a good experience for nearby parties of five or fewer, and especially solo players who might come along, the change to drops for raid groups is intended to allow everyone more opportunities to tap enemies.
- (Hotfix in testing) Feet of Wind should now properly suppress movement speed reduction effects, as intended.
- From the Shadows no longer breaks Vanish.
Dungeons and Raids
- (Hotfix in testing) Creatures in Mythic Keystone dungeons that do not proc Bolstering on death should also no longer summon Explosive Orbs.
- Corrected the Premade Group Finder difficulty display from “Mythic+” to “Mythic Keystone”, for consistency and easier searching.
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Succulent Lashers now have significantly less health in Mythic difficulty.
- Succulent Secretion now does much less damage in Mythic difficulty.
- Poisonous Spores now hits for slightly less, and is limited to 5 stacks in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Fulminating Lashers can now be stunned or snared.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.