Latest WoW hotfixes include Mythic Kil’jaeden nerfs and more
The latest hotfixes for World of Warcraft seem to be less bug fixes and more raid nerfs for the Tomb of Sargeras. The Kil’jaeden encounter in particular has been hit with several adjustments. Armageddon Rain damage — both over time and impact — has been reduced by 15% in both Heroic and Mythic difficulties. Erupting Reflection’s health has been reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty. Flaming Orb time to minimize size has been reduced to 6 sections in both Heroic and Mythic difficulties. Focused Dreadflame’s damage has been reduced to 12 million in Mythic difficulty, while Illidan’s Sightless Gaze damage has been reduced by 20% in all difficulties.
Given the amount of Antorus testing on the PTR, the nerfs aren’t exactly unexpected. Players that have yet to complete Mythic raid achievements in Tomb of Sargeras may find it a little easier to do so before moving on. And speaking of achievements, the Power Ascended achievement no longer requires the quest A Gift from the Six. Although the associated Kirin Tor light show might be pretty, it’s apparently obsolete now. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Power Ascended no longer requires the quest “A Gift from the Six”.
Dungeons and Raids
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Mistress Sassz’ine
- Fixed a bug where Abyss Stalkers could become stuck in the walls.
- Fallen Avatar
- Dark Mark damage reduced by 25% in Heroic difficulty and 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Armageddon Rain damage-over-time and impact damage reduced 15% in Mythic and Heroic difficulties.
- Erupting Reflection health reduced 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Flaming Orb time to minimize size reduced to 6 seconds in Heroic and Mythic difficulties (was 10 seconds).
- Focused Dreadflame damage reduced to 12 million in Mythic difficulty.
- Illidan’s Sightless Gaze damage reduced 20% in all difficulties.
- Mistress Sassz’ine
- Corrected an issue causing Feverish Carapace, Recompiled Guardian Module, and Shifting Cosmic Sliver’s effects to trigger far less frequently than intended for Brewmaster Monks.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.