Trinket buffs, Antorus adjustments, and more in latest WoW hotfixes
Just in time for the release of Mythic Antorus, Blizzard has released a fresh set of hotfixes for WoW. The lengthy list includes all class adjustments mentioned in yesterday’s post, along with plenty more. Two issues with the Coven of Shivarra and Eonar the Life-Binder encounters have been fixes, and more changes have been made to the Argus the Unmaker encounter. Argus the Unmaker’s boss health has been increased by 10% on both Normal and Heroic difficulties — raiders take note.
In addition, a ton of Antorus trinkets — twelve in total — have just gotten a buff. The buffs include damage increases, absorption increases, and healing increases as well. And Convergence of Fate has also received a change — the primary stat has been increased by 13%, while the cooldown reduction effect has been reduced to three seconds, down from four. The change is intended to address how Convergence of Fate scales with item level, bringing it in line to be more similar to other Legion trinkets, and less incredibly op. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced by 12%.
- All other abilities increased by 3%.
- All damage abilities increased by 4%.
- Corruption and Agony damage reduced 6%
- Unstable Affliction damage reduced 4%
Dungeons and Raids
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Coven of Shivarra
- Corrected an issue that caused the health of Torments to not properly scale with raid size.
- Eonar the Life-Binder
- Players who are disconnected during the Eonar encounter will have access to Surge of Life once they reconnect.
- Argus the Unmaker
- Cheat Death and similar effects will not reset their cooldowns when you die during the final phase of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.
- Boss Health increased by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties
- Soulbomb and Soulburst now deal periodic damage more rapidly
- Edge of Obliteration damage increased by 50%
- Constellar elemental vulnerabilities reduced from +200% to +100% damage taken
- Coven of Shivarra
- Carafe of Searing Light now correctly shares a short cooldown with other “Use” trinkets.
- Convergence of Fates primary stat increased by 13%. Effect reduced to 3 seconds of cooldown reduction (was 4 seconds).
- Developers’ notes: This change is aimed at changing how Convergence of Fate scales with item level – or rather, how it doesn’t. For some specializations, the cooldown reduction effect is so powerful that the item level of the trinket is all but irrelevant. We’re shifting more of the item’s power to primary stat and less in the base proc to cause the trinket’s scaling with item level to be more similar to other trinkets in Legion.
- Forgefiend’s Fabricator damage increased by 25%.
- Garothi Feedback Conduit Haste amount increased by 10%.
- Gorshalach’s Legacy damage increased by 25%.
- Highfather’s Machination healing amount increased by 10%.
- Ishkar’s Felshield Emitter absorb amount increased by 10%.
- Prototype Personnel Decimator damage increased by 10%. Minimum damage when targets are 20 yards from the impact point increased to 50% of max damage (was 20%).
- Seeping Scourgewing damage increased by 10%.
- Shadow-Singed Fang stat bonuses increased by 20%.
- Sheath of Asara damage increased by 20%.
- Tarratus Keystone healing increased by 10%.
- Terminus Signaling Beacon damage increased by 15%.
- Vitality Resonator Intellect increased by 10%.
- Demon Hunter
- Felreaper Vestments 2-piece bonus changed to 40% Eye Beam damage (was 30% Eye Beam damage).
- Felreaper Vestments 4-piece haste bonus changed to 25% (was 15%).
- Stormheart Raiment 4-piece – Starsurge and Starfall now increase your Haste by 2% (was 3%), stacking up to 4 times (was 5).
- Beast Mastery
- Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Marked Shot now has a 50% chance (was 30%) to fire an extra Marked shot at up to 3 additional targets.
- Beast Mastery
- Chi-Ji’s Battle Gear 4-piece – Dodging an attack now reduces the remaining cooldown of Breath of Fire by 2.0 seconds (was 1.0 seconds).
- Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Your Deadly or Wound Poison critical strike now generate 3 Energy (was 2 Energy).
- Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Backstab and Shadowstrike now have a 4% chance (was 3%) to grant Shadow Gestures.
- Diabolic Raiment 4-piece – Spending a Soul Shard now has a chance to grant you 10% Haste (was 15%).
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 4-piece – Unstable Affliction and Seed of Corruption now increase the damage targets take from your Agony and Corruption by 15% (was 10%).
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 4-piece – Demonic Empowerment now causes your Dreadstalkers to immediately cast another Dreadbite with 75% increased damage (was 50%).
- Titanic Onslaught Armor 4-piece – The amount of bonus Mortal Strike damage events has been reduced to 2 during Bladestorm (was 3), and 1 during Ravager (was 2).
Player versus Player
- PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%.
- Mind Blast damage increased by 5% in PvP situations.
- Mind Flay damage increased by 15% in PvP situations.
- PvP Template Versatility increased by 25%.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.