Latest World of Warcraft hotfixes are important but few in number
The newest round of hotfixes for World of Warcraft’s patch 7.3.2 have hit servers, and they exclusively target bugs. This isn’t all that surprising — the pre-Mythic Antorus hotfixes were pretty large in scale, and Blizzard is unlikely to make any major class adjustments in the middle of the Mythic race. As such, the hotfixes shy away from anything major and instead squish some nasty bugs.
Resto Druids, Arms Warriors, and Havoc Demon Hunters will want to take a look, as their changes all improve bugs that would have been holding them back. Warlocks, meanwhile, received a couple PVP changes to spell interactions that shouldn’t have been happening.
All in all, a small list, but still important. Check ’em out below:
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Nemesis was applying at half duration against some creatures.
- The Bearmantle Battlegear 2-piece set bonus healing effect Dreamer now correctly interacts with Flourish and the Essence of G’Hanir.
- The Juggernaut Battlegear 2-piece set bonus now properly activates if the Artifact ability Warbringer applies Colossus Smash to any targets.
Player versus Player
- Grimoire of Service summons can no longer be cast while silenced.
- Call Felhunter is now in the Shadow school (was incorrectly in Physical school).
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.