Figma Reaper now available for pre-order, may be best-looking Overwatch Figma yet
“Death walks among you.”
From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of Reaper!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- His twin Hellfire Shotguns are included to display him ready for battle.
- Effect parts can be attached to the hellfire shotguns to recreate his Death Blossom ultimate.
- A Shadow Step effect sheet is included which can be placed at his feet to pose him using the ability.
- Nine different hand parts including open hands, clenched hands and a thumbs down hand are all included.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
Figma Reaper is made of painted ABS and PVC and is approximately 165mm in height.
The Figma line of toys from the Good Smile Company is known for its high quality and the posable nature of the figures. And based on the preview images alone, that certainly seems to be the case with Reaper. Between Reaper’s own articulation, the multitude of swappable hands, and the articulated stand, there’s a lot of room for customizing your pose for display.
If Reaper isn’t your style, the Figma line of merchandise also includes Tracer, Genji, and Widowmaker — and Widowmaker comes with a truly impressive articulated stand, allowing you to recreate some of her most acrobatic highlight animations. The Good Smile Company is also the producer of the Nendoroid line of toys which currently includes Tracer, Mei, Mercy, Genji, Hanzo, and D.Va.
And remember, if you’re truly looking to break the bank for some bizarre reason, Blizzard has also recently announced a brand new Mercy statue for $175.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.