Join us as we dive into another session of our mind-bending D&D campaign at 2:30PM Central today!
Dragons? Check. Clones? Check. Evil clones? Check. Good clones? Check. Alternate planes of existence? Check. Talking intelligent cows? Check.
Our monthly D&D campaign is delightfully bizarre, and we hope you’ll join us for episode 13, which we’re streaming live on Twitch this Saturday, June 20, at 2:30 PM Central. As always, Matthew Rossi is our host for this engaging adventure, and this week we’ll have the full cast of characters joining us:
- Kainehe, a Water Genasi Sorceress — played by Elizabeth Harper
- Mischief, a Tiefling Rogue — played by Anne Stickney
- Fizzl, a Kenku Bard — played by Michael “Mitch” Mitchell
- Mediel, a Dwarf Cleric — played by Deb Montague
- Wilyur Rustspark, a Gnome Mage — played by Joe “Lodur” Perez
- Zellan, an Elven Fighter — played by Cory Taylor
We also have a newcomer to the crew, though none of us quite know how he’ll cross our path:
- Arison Cinnamon, a Half-Elf Warlock — played by Andrew Powers
Last session we took a break from our regular characters to play a one-shot where we took the role of a powerful adventuring party, who ran into some interesting clues about the trouble we’re all in. We almost got to fight a dragon and learned that the odd crowns we were all wearing when this adventure started were ancient (or at least old) artifacts of some kind — and more are being excavated.
Of course, the party doesn’t know any of this, so we’ll no doubt keep blundering along after the only target we have: Wilyur Rustspark (no, not that Wilyur Rustspark, the other Wilyur Rustspark). The other Wilyur has taken over our Wilyur’s life, and he’s definitely not friendly.
But I give it a 50/50 chance of finding out anything about what’s actually going on… or just messing around and sending Matt’s story off the rails. That just seems to be how D&D goes.
- The original, and completely inaccurately titled, One-Shot Spectacular
- We’re On A Boat
- Life’s a Beach
- Try not to kill the Kenku, K?
- Curse of the Dice Bot
- A Moo-Ving Conversation
- The Kenku of Chaos
- Here Be Dragons (and Gith and Portals, oh my!)
- The twist you didn’t see coming
- The Curious Case of the Counterspell Conundrum
- A very dramatic doppleganger dilemma
- There and Back Again — Volcano Lair
And if you want more tabletop content from us, please support us on Patreon. Our next goal is more TTRPG content, and these podcasts can’t exist without your help.
I hope to see you — virtually — on Saturday!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.