It’s D&D time again this weekend as our intrepid adventurers explore the results of a DM who forgot he was running a game
This Saturday, November 14, at 2:30 P.M. Central we’ll be live on the Blizzard Watch Twitch to live stream Episode 15 of the Blizzard Watch D&D Spectacular. And I may have forgotten that it was going to happen, or to prep for it in any way at all, what with real life happening around here at a blistering pace lately. Sorry. But I’ve been informed that it’s happening and I’m working on an adventure in between moments of absolute panic and it’s going to be great, really, please let it be great.
The party that will be going through our adventure? Why, it’s these folks.
- Kainehe, a Water Genasi Sorceress — played by Elizabeth Harper
- Mischief, a Tiefling Rogue — played by Anne Stickney
- Fizzl, a Kenku Bard — played by Michael “Mitch” Mitchell
- Mediel, a Dwarf Cleric — played by Deb Montague
- Wilyur Rustspark, a Gnome Mage — played by Joe “Lodur” Perez
- Zellan, an Elven Fighter — played by Cory Taylor
- Arison Cinnamon, a Half-Elf Warlock — played by Andrew Powers
If you’ve forgotten what happened last time — not that I did, I’m totally on top of this, I swear — then the last time we saw our party, they were kidnapped onto a flying demon pirate ship by Mediel’s undead demon pirate cousin, who turned out a lot worse than Mediel was kind of hoping for. After battling their way through a whole pack of monstrosities and a giant gorilla in the ship’s hold, a deal was struck wherein the party would surrender two magical artifacts and in return would get transported to anywhere in the world they wanted.
So that’s where things stand, no pressure, I’m sure I can come up with something by tomorrow.
You can listen to us on Twitch this Saturday, or if you want to catch up with our series of adventures so far, here they are.
- The original, and completely inaccurately titled, One-Shot Spectacular
- We’re On A Boat
- Life’s a Beach
- Try not to kill the Kenku, K?
- Curse of the Dice Bot
- A Moo-Ving Conversation
- The Kenku of Chaos
- Here Be Dragons (and Gith and Portals, oh my!)
- The twist you didn’t see coming
- The Curious Case of the Counterspell Conundrum
- A very dramatic doppleganger dilemma
- There and Back Again — Volcano Lair
- A new player, an old evil and a demon horde
- The flying demon ship of doom
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.