How to equip the Wolf Pup Pack in Diablo 4
It’s here, Diablo 4 is finally here! This long-awaited addition to the Diablo franchise just launched in early access, and the first wave of players have made it through the server queues. Of course, the most important question about the title is not how it plays or how the story ends. No, the single most important question on all our minds is how do we equip the adorable Wolf Pup Pack we earned from our Diablo 4 beta achievements?
The header would tell the whole story if a picture is worth a thousand words but at Blizzard Watch, we believe in actual, actionable (hopefully helpful) steps. Here’s what you need to do to ensure your fuzzy little friend accompanies you on your explorations of Sanctuary.
Once you’ve logged on to Diablo 4, here’s what you need to do to get your Wolf Pup Pack:
- First, complete the Prologue in Nevesk. You need to get to Kyovashad by way of Lorath.
- Once you get past the pesky guard and his wood-burning exercise, go to the inn. It’s located left off the circle from the Kyovashad Waypoint — the chest icon for your Stash and the Wardrobe icon represent your destination.
- Inside the inn, go up the stairs and straight ahead to the first room, where both the wardrobe and chest are located.
- Interact with the Wardrobe to open the Transmog window. Instead of the Armor tab, switch to the Items tab.
- Select the Back Trophy and your Beta Wolf Pack should be the only item in the window! Select to apply the look, spin around in the window to admire your little lupine friend, and select Confirm Look. The game will prompt you if you forget to save, but why tempt fate?
And that’s it! Your snuggly little buddy will ride with you as you burn your way through the Armies of Heaven and Hell, safe right where they belong. Well, and hopefully mostly clear of blood.
Diablo 4 is fully released on June 6, 2023 (or January 5 for NA players), with early access starting today, June 1. But whenever you get there, we hope to see you in Sanctuary!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.