Get started with Overwatch with our guides
The Overwatch launch is upon us. Are you prepared? No? Wrong answer, but don’t worry — these Overwatch game guides have you covered.
- Overwatch for the novice FPS gamer Overwatch has something for everyone, even if you’ve never played an FPS game before. Join us and we’ll walk you through it.
- Heroes and tips for Overwatch beginners Once you know how to point and shoot, check out these tips for beginners. We’ll offer some guidance on what you should try playing first.
- How to win in Overwatch’s Assault game mode You know how to shooty-shooty now! Great! Now let’s check out the Assault maps in Overwatch.
- We also have guides to the game’s Control and Escort maps
- Audio cues for better gameplay Once you understand maps and gunplay, take some time to learn essential audio cues. Believe it or not, recognizing the sound of a character’s footsteps might be the difference between life and death.
But that’s the boring stuff, right? Who cares about being good at a game? Pssh. We’re all here for the sweet, sweet skins. Here’s how loot boxes work in Overwatch — and some examples of the awesome skins you might get your hands on.
Have fun storming the castle Bastion! Make D.Va proud!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.