Gamescom 2017 swag and more, including new Blizzard exclusives
Blizzard’s really upping their swag game with the Gamescom loot. Like San Diego Comic-Con last month, Blizzard is doing away with one-time exclusives and introducing new loot that will eventually find its way to the Gear Store. There are still a couple things you’ll only be able to get at conventions, but the majority of the merchandise will be available to all.
Blizzard’s new loot system:
- Convention Exclusives: Stuff you can get at BlizzCon, San Diego Comic-Con, Gamescom
- Blizzard Exclusives: Stuff you can get on the Gear Store after being introduced at the convention
If you’re at Gamescom or going to BlizzCon you’ll be able to get the Convention Exclusives as well as the Blizzard Exclusives. BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders also have access to the online BlizzCon pre-convention store, but it’s unclear if the Convention Exclusive items will be available through that. We’ll find out soon enough though — the BlizzCon store should be going up or opening its preview in a little over a month. But for now, here’s what is available at Gamescom.
- Cute But Deadly Golden Soldier: 76
- Funko POP! Vinyl Carbon Fiber D.Va
- Funko POP! Vinyl Titanium Pharah
- Illidan vs. Gul’dan Art Print
- Blizzard Oversized Convention Bag
New Blizzard Exclusives:
- Cute But Deadly Colossal Arthas and Bastion (they light up!)
- Heroes of the Storm Battlegrounds T-Shirt
- StarCraft Emoji T-Shirt
- World of Warcraft Argus T-Shirt
- Diablo The Dark Wanderers T-Shirt
- Hearthstone Icecream Citadel T-Shirt
- Junkrat T-Shirt
- Lúcio T-Shirt
- Overwatch League T-Shirt
- Overwatch New Era Hat
- Overwatch Windbreaker Jacket
- D.Va Bomber Jacket
- Overwatch Logo Long Sleeve Shirt
- Alliance/Horde Long Sleeve Shirts
- Diablo Long Sleeve Shirt
- Hearthstone Long Sleeve Shirt
- Azeroth sweater
- Blizzard 25-Year Anniversary Backpack
- Knights of The Frozen Throne Print
The Blizzard Exclusives should be on the Gear Store at some point, though some like the Icecream Citadel T-Shirts have been available since San Diego Comic-Con. Unfortunately the online Blizzard Gear Store is down for maintenance right now if you aren’t in Germany to get your hands on all this cool stuff, but it should be up in time for BlizzCon.
See all the merchandise available in Blizzard’s Gamescom gear video below.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.