Everything you need to succeed in Diablo 3 Season 18, now live
Diablo 3 does Seasons a little differently now than when it began the concept back in 2015. Over the past four years, what was a way to encourage players to start a new character has evolved into a way to play around with the concepts and underpinning of the game — adding Seasonal Themes has meant that each Season can feel very different and encourage variant gameplay options that might not necessarily be welcome in play outside of those Seasons — and now a new Season is live, so it’s time to start leveling all over again.
Season 18 is the Season of the Triune, and it comes with a host of powerful (but random) buffs that proc in combat. But this Season is more than just a new buff (though Triune’s Will is an interesting one): you’ll also find new gear and the new Legacy of Dreams gem which lets you replicate the Season 17 buff, if you happened to miss it. For all the details on Season 18, check out the official patch notes.
Want some help kick-starting your Seasonal character? We have some guides for you:
- What are Seasons and how can I participate?
- How to pick the perfect class to play (and why it’s Barbarian)
- How to make the most of the Season 18 buff, Power of the Triune
- How to level up fast
- How to pick the right game difficulty (and thus level even faster)
- Which game mode should you play?
- Diablo 3 gearing basics
- Advanced Diablo 3 gearing (read: all the Legendaries)
- Running Greater Rifts for fun and profit
- Using Kanai’s Cube to snag the very best Legendary powers
Armed with these guides, you should be well on your way to having a great season. We’ll see you in Sanctuary!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.