Take advantage of WoW’s Winds of Sanctuary 50% experience and reputation buff to gain rep with most Dragonflight factions
The second part of the Diablo-themed crossover event, Welcome to Sanctuary, is now live in World of Warcraft. Originally thought to be tied to A Greedy Emissary, the Welcome to Sanctuary event brings back a revised version of Winds of Sanctuary which provides players with a 50% experience buff through level 70 and a 50% reputation buff with all Dragonflight factions except the Loamm Niffen from June 15 to July 11.
While it’s disappointing our newest, most adorable allies aren’t covered under the buff, it makes sense since the Niffen made their WoW debut just last month with Dragonflight patch 10.1. If your main focus is grinding Niffen Renown, we’ve got you covered with the quests, events, and enemies that can maximize your earnings. The other Dragonflight factions are covered under the buff so if you’re behind on a Renown track for any one of them, now is the best time to start working towards getting it.
World quests, weekly quests, and the post-story faction specific questlines are the main ways to earn faction reputation and Renown, but doing these can become tedious slog after a while, so we’ve highlighted the following quests that yield the most rep to make the best use of your time. Just be aware that some of these quests show up sporadically and may or may not be active every day in-game.
Quests, events, and enemies to focus on in each zone
The Waking Shores world bosses, weekly events, and quests
- Keys of Loyalty — 1000 reputation with Sabellion/Wrathion, 50 Valdrakken Accord reputation
- Surge Breaker — 250 Sabellion/Wrathion and Valdrakken Accord reputation
- Unlocking Our Past — 50 Valdrakken Reputation and also drops the Obsidian Cache which can reward another 250 Valdrakken Accord reputation
- To Dragonbane Keep, The Waking Shores — First completion of the week rewards Dragonbane Keep Strongbox which gives 250 Valdrakken Accord reputation while completions thereafter reward 75 rep
- Basikron, The Waking Shores — 100 Valdrakken Accord reputation
The Azure Span world bosses, weekly events, and quests
- Community Feast — 500 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation
- Suffusion Camp: Frostburn, The Azure Span — First completion of the week rewards 250 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation when you kill the Forgemaster. Spawning and killing Shadeisthal rewards an extra 500 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation
- Suffusion Camp quests — Each Suffusion Camp will also have a separate set of quests you can complete during the event itself. Each quest will reward 250 reputation with the zone-related faction currently under attack.
- Cobalt Catastrophe — 300 Valdrakken Accord reputation
- For Imbu — 250 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation
- Baszual — 100 Valdrakken Accord reputation
Ohn’ahran Plains world bosses, weekly events, and quests
- Suffusion Camp: Cinderwind, Ohn’ahran Plains — First completion of the week rewards 250 Maruuk Centaur reputation when you kill the Forgemaster. Spawning and killing Kretchenwrath rewards an extra 500 Maruuk Centaur reputation
- Each Suffusion Camp will also have a separate set of quests you can complete during the event itself. Each quest will reward 250 reputation with the zone-related faction under attack.
- The Field of Ferocity Redux — 300 Maruuk Centaur reputation
- A Message to the Nokhud — 250 Maruuk Centaur reputation
- Stunraan — 100 Valdrakken Accord reputation
Thaldraszus world bosses, weekly events, and quests
- Aiding the Accord — 500 reputation with Dragonscale Expedition, Maruuk Centaur, Iskaara Tuskarr, and Valdrakken Accord (this quest can be completed passively as you earn rep elsewhere)
- Fighting is It’s Own Reward — 250 reputation with any Dragonflight faction, 50 Valdrakken Accord reputation(this is for Heroic dungeon completions only — Mythic and Timewalking don’t count)
- Reclaiming the Hold — 250 Valdrakken Accord reputation
- Liskanoth, Thaldraszus — 100 Valdrakken Accord reputation
Don’t forget about the Envoy buff in the Forbidden Reach
The Faction Envoys in the Forbidden Reach will give you another 10% buff for one faction each day until reset that stacks with Winds of Sanctuary and faction-related daily quests that will give you reputation for said faction as well as the Obsidian Warders, Dark Talons, gold, and elemental overflow (if that’s still something you need):
- Cataloger Daela — Filming the Caldera: 350 reputation with Dragonscale Expedition, Obsidian Warders, and Dark Talons
- Storykeeper Ashekh– Brutal Prey: 350 reputation with Maruuk Centaur, Obsidian Warders, and Dark Talons
- Turik — Angler’s Challenge: 350 reputation with Iskaara Tuskarr, Obsidian Warders, and Dark Talons
- Kraxxus — Reach West, Reach Center, and Reach South: 350 reputation with Valdrakken Accord, Obsidian Warders, and Dark Talons
- The War Creche (Zone Elite world quest) — 300 reputation Obsidian Warders, 350 reputation with Dark Talons
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.