A story of gods, dragons, and a lot of crashed airships: Join us this Saturday for another episode of D&D escapades
Last time we saw our intrepid adventurers, they were crashing a magical ship into the Infinite Battlefields of Acheron, meeting up with a goddess of War, and learning that their long time enemy was attempting to breach the Eye of the Maker, a fantastic magical location where all sorts of bad stuff could well happen. This weekend there’s certain to be more chaos.
As always, our spectacular cast of characters will make an appearance:
- Kainehe, a Water Genasi Sorceress — played by Elizabeth Harper
- Mischief, a Tiefling Rogue — played by Anne Stickney
- Fizzl, a Kenku Bard — played by Michael “Mitch” Mitchell
- Mediel, a Dwarf Cleric — played by Deb Montague
- Wilyur Rustspark, a Gnome Mage — played by Joe “Lodur” Perez
- Zellan, an Elven Fighter — played by Cory Taylor
- Arison Cinnamon, a Half-Elf Warlock — played by Andrew Powers
It’s very hard to sum up this group — I mean, Mitch by himself has done things as varied as trying to put an evil magical eye in his own skull to trying to make peace with Verth, the great destroyer and god of annihilation — but overall I’d say they’re very adept at constantly stumbling into chaos. Come and listen to it all on Saturday October 16 at 2:30 PM Central on the Blizzard Watch Twitch channel.
If you’re curious about our past adventures, well, we have a backlog of recordings for you to enjoy, wherein you can listen as this group wakes up in a volcano, escapes said volcano, crashes their flying ship into an island, travels to another dimension, fights some Gith, talks to a Mind Flayer, steadfastly avoids a beautiful magical city full of adventures, talks to some bears and so much more besides.
- The original, and completely inaccurately titled, One-Shot Spectacular
- We’re On A Boat
- Life’s a Beach
- Try not to kill the Kenku, K?
- Curse of the Dice Bot
- A Moo-Ving Conversation
- The Kenku of Chaos
- Here Be Dragons (and Gith and Portals, oh my!)
- The twist you didn’t see coming
- The Curious Case of the Counterspell Conundrum
- A very dramatic doppleganger dilemma
- There and Back Again — Volcano Lair
- A new player, an old evil and a demon horde
- The flying demon ship of doom
- Shopping with Pirates
- Disaster Hobos Ahoy!
- The Tragedy of the Talking Axe
The entire series can be found on Soundcloud, and you can also catch us on Spotify, if that’s more convenient for you. We’re heading towards the campaign’s ending, and if the players do the right things, it could all end this weekend! Or maybe not, we’ll find out.
Oh, and yeah, they do crash a lot of magical ships. Really. A lot.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.