Blizzard Watch Week in Review: Necromancy and the Tomb of Sargeras
What a week, huh, Blizzard Watchers? From the Tomb of Sargeras to the patch 7.3PTR, I’m getting dizzy with all the news out there… and you probably are, too. So let’s break it down right here.
Happening next week
- WoW’s patch 7.2.5 is hardly behind us, but patch 7.3 is already on the PTR, and we’re likely to hear more about it as the week goes on. Here’s everything we know so far.
- You have one more chance at BlizzCon tickets! More will be released on Wednesday, July 5th.
- The next Hearthstone expansion announcement is happening this Thursday, July 6th. Stay tuned!
- If your Hearthstone collection is in need of an update, now’s the time to pick up Journey to Un’goro packs at a special price. No word on when the promotion will end, so you might want to jump on it soon.
- The Sun’s Out, Guns Out event is on in Heroes of the Storm, and you have until the end of the month to get your poolside playtime in.
Everything you need to know about lore
- Everyone’s talking about Sargeras this week, and so is Know Your Lore.
- The latest Lore Watch podcast takes a look at lore behind the Tomb of Sargeras.
World of Warcraft
- Summer means it’s time to tame the Qiraji Guardling in WoW. Get yours before they’re gone for another year!
- In this week’s WoW Archivist, Scott takes a look back at the game’s patch dungeons — a concept Legion has revived.
- Patch 2.6.0 and the Necromancer DLC arrived in Diablo 3 this week. Here’s everything you need to know about the new Necromancer class — plus how to buy it with WoW gold if you’d prefer not to spend any cash.
- Yes, the Necromancer is just too serious to dance.
- Sorry, but there’s no point in stockpiling your Overwatch loot boxes.
- We’ve seen Overwatch as a classic RPG, now let’s check it out as an old-school adventure game.
Heroes of the Storm
- StarCraft hero (or villain, depending on how you look at it) Stukov is coming to Nexus soon.
- Vintage StarCraft fans, your time is now. Or almost now. StarCraft Remastered is available for pre-order.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.