BlizzCon 2017 day two recap
Day two of BlizzCon 2017 — and BlizzCon 2017 as a whole — has concluded. If you weren’t able to follow the festivities live, you’ll find links to all of our coverage today below.
While these live blogs aren’t technically live anymore, they’re still available to read. If you weren’t able to catch the panels as they happened, or you don’t have access to the virtual ticket, you can check our live blog archives for a play-by-play of the convention’s major panels. By clicking the play button in the upper right hand corner of the live blog box, it’ll play everything back from the beginning — as if you’ve traveled through time!
Battle for Azeroth news
- Interview with World of Warcraft Senior Game Designer Steve Burke
- Ulduar Timewalking arrives in patch 7.3.5
- Hands-on with WoW‘s Battle for Azeroth expansion
- What is the Heart of Azeroth?
- Del Rey Books reveals the cover to Before the Storm
- Art of Warcraft panel and Q&A surprises – upright Orcs, new Druid forms and more
- Worgen and Goblin model redesign in progress, no ETA
- You will get more character slots in Battle for Azeroth
- Battle for Azeroth will use Legion model for flying
- Get more backpack slots with an authenticator
- Blizzard Watch Podcast BlizzCon Special
- Hands-on with Moira, Overwatch‘s new hero
- Hands-on with BlizzCon-only Diablo 3 Challenge Rift
- Hands-on with Hearthstone’s Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run
- Mira Han and Matt Horner are StarCraft 2’s latest Co-Op Commanders
- Check out Alexstrasza in all her glory in latest Heroes spotlight
- Voices of Blizzard – United Nations of Overwatch Panel
- Inside the Overwatch League
- Crowds and convention floor
- Overwatch Archives
- Art of Warcraft
- Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive
- Hearthstone Q&A
Keep an eye on Blizzard Watch in the coming days, because though BlizzCon has ended, our coverage has not. Interviews, deep dives, and more are coming your way soon.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.