Last Week on Blizzard Watch: Overwatch beta hype
Though we’re still in a holding pattern until BlizzCon next month, we have one thing to keep us excited until then: Overwatch will be streamed live on Twitch for the first time this upcoming Thursday. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for a beta sooner than later. Now let’s take a look at the other news and features of the last week!
World of Warcraft features
- Know Your Lore: Trolls, Tauren, Aqir, and Azeroth’s native races
- Making music for machinima with Machinimasound’s Per Kiilstofte
- Officers’ Quarters: Dealing with a hostile guild takeover
- Pet battles in Legion
- Blizzard Watch Podcast: Episode 37
- Know Your Lore: Aegwynn, Guardian of Tirisfal
- Role Play: How to run a roleplaying event
- The hidden ghosts of World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft class columns
- Lightsworn: Protection Paladin changes I want to see in Legion
- Shadow Word: Shadow Priest class fantasy in Legion
- The Warrior’s Charge: Leveling without heirlooms
- Lightsworn: A darker side to Retribution
World of Warcraft news and miscellany
- Get a first look at the BlizzCon 2015 schedule
- Community Manager Crithto leaves Blizzard
- Moviewatch: The Story of Marcus (Steamy Romance Novels)
- Moviewatch: Warlords of Draenor in a Minute
- Moviewatch: Everybody Wants To Rule The World of Warcraft
Other Blizzard titles
- Lt. Morales and the latest patch notes
- New guides to Lt. Morales, Leoric, and Raynor
- Heroes highlight videos from European regional finals are amazing
- Pepsi Holiday Spice was disgusting and I want it back
- Did Back to the Future Part 2 really predict the culture of 2015?
- Jessica Jones comic gets free digital release
- The Limitations of CRPGs: Narrative
- Release dates announced for Ant-Man sequel, Incredibles 2 and… Cars 3?
- An interview with Jon Morris, creator of League of Regrettable Superheroes
- Ubisoft games take me where I never knew I wanted to go
If you’re looking for MMO news beyond World of Warcraft, look no further than our friends at Massively Overpowered. Here are some OP highlights from the past week.
- WoW Factor: Cataclysm was bad, but revamping the world isn’t
- Destiny is adding microtransactions, starting with emotes
- EVE Online player builds a custom control board for the game
For more MMO and MOBA news, head over to Massively OP!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.