Last Week on Blizzard Watch: Overwatch goes live
Overwatch is officially live. There’s been so much excitement around the game’s launch, I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone is too busy playing to even look at our site today. After all, everyone has a doctor’s note to get out of work, right? But just in case someone actually is here, let’s recap the biggest news and feature of last week including (and especially) our Overwatch content.
- Hone your play with these game guides
- Overwatch story recap
- Read the latest Overwatch comic Pharah: Mission Statement
- Giant Overwatch action figures appear in Hollywood, Paris, Busan
- Overwatch animated short “Hero” now live
- Blizzard makes a little girl’s day, and must now make Birst the next Overwatch hero
- Team Blizzard Watch tries and fails to design Overwatch heroes
- Overwatch shorts go up on the big screen for launch celebration
World of Warcraft news, features, and miscellany
- New transmogs and more coming with the Warcraft movie
- Legion beta introduces talent change restrictions
- Level your cooking skill with the official WoW cookbook
- Officers’ Quarters: Rewriting the guild rules
- World of Warcraft now includes Warlords of Draenor
- Blizzard Watch Podcast: Episode 70
- A Warm Welcome: WoW Leveling Bonanza Episode 44
- Webcomic Wrapup: And what a week it has been
- Know Your Lore: Orgrim Doomhammer in the Warcraft movie
- Legion PVP gear explained in latest dev blog
- Totem Talk: Taking a look at Doomhammer’s artifact traits
- Locked and Loaded: Legion Hunter glyphs and tomes
Other Blizzard titles
- Tavern Queue: Everything Disney (and then some)
- Game of Thrones: It held
- Swords and Shields Podcast: Another one bites the dust
- We fell in love instantly with this Beauty and the Beast teaser trailer
If you’re looking for MMO news beyond World of Warcraft, look no further than our friends at Massively Overpowered. Here are some OP highlights from the past week.
- WoW Factor: Alternative content release models for WoW and beyond
- SMITE has officially racked up 20,000,000 players
- Trion Worlds CEO: RIFT’s retention rate is ‘astounding’
For more MMO and MOBA news, head over to Massively OP!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.