Last Week on Blizzard Watch: It’s Demon Hunter day
Today is the day World of Warcraft players have all been waiting for: Demon Hunter Day! Once today’s WoW maintenance is complete, Demon Hunters will be available for play for everyone who pre-ordered Legion. In addition, the Broken Isles scenario and Demon Invasion will be hitting Azeroth. This day is not to be confused with that other day WoW players have all been waiting for … you know, Legion launch day? Yeah, we’re still waiting on that one. Buckle up.
In the meantime, let’s look back on the hottest news and features of the last week ranging from the latest Legion story material to the upcoming One Night in Karazhan adventure for Hearthstone.
Warcraft news, features, and miscellany
- Watcher: Max camera distance increase to arrive with upcoming hotfix
- The Warrior’s Charge: Warriors didn’t change enough in Legion
- Lightsworn: Acquiring iconic Paladin transmog
- Lightsworn: Final Holy Paladin preparations for Legion
- Locked and Loaded: Best Hunter talents for leveling and world quests in Legion
- Officers’ Quarters: The repentant quitter and the wandering officer
- Role Play: Troll lore and character development
- Know Your Lore: Recommended reading for Legion
- Know Your Lore, Tinfoil Hat Edition: The plot behind Gul’dan’s rise to power
- Know Your Lore: The beginning of the Third War
- The Tomb of Sargeras Part One: The Fate of Another
- The Tomb of Sargeras Part Two: Old Friends
- The Tomb of Sargeras Part Three: The Tomb’s Fury
- The Tomb of Sargeras Part Four: Standing Alone
- Harbingers: Illidan released
- Transmog Tuesday: Mismatched
- Lore Watch Episode 28: Sons of Wolves and Harbingers
- Blizzard Watch Podcast: Episode 81
- Hanging Out: WoW Leveling Bonanza Episode 52
Other Blizzard titles
- Every card from Hearthstone’s One Night in Karazhan
- Hearthstone’s August card back features Medivh’s Invitation
If you’re looking for MMO news beyond World of Warcraft, look no further than our friends at Massively Overpowered. Here are some OP highlights from the past week.
- Five IPs that could tackle ARG gameplay features Pokemon Go lacks
- Here’s why Niantic shut off Pokemon Go’s third-party apps
- WildStar introduces you to the evil pirates of Redmoon Rising
- No Man’s Sky subreddit loses its space marbles over spoiler streams
For more MMO and MOBA news, head over to Massively OP!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.