BlizzCon 2015: Day 2 Roundup
BlizzCon Day 2 has come to a close and left behind a plethora of news. Below, you’ll find a summary of all of today’s articles. If you missed yesterday’s coverage, be sure to check out our Day 1 Roundup.
If you don’t see a specific game or panel covered below, don’t worry! We’ve got interviews, on-floor coverage, impressions, and more coming soon. Keep checking Blizzard Watch in the coming days for more BlizzCon coverage.
World of Warcraft
- Baby moose models invading our hearts in Legion
- Systems panel live blog
- All slides from the Legion systems panel
- Q&A panel live blog
- Transmogrification changes
- Flying in Legion will not be unlockable at launch
- Hundreds of new talents coming in Legion
- Karazhan may return as a dungeon in 7.1
- New crafting UI, big profession changes coming
- Tri/Quad-spec coming in Legion
- Class stacking buffs remove
- In-game collector’s edition and BlizzCon items available
Heroes of the Storm
- Overwatch getting animated shorts (featuring baby Winston!)
- Overwatch comic shorts on their way
- Overwatch’s diversity will grow, include gay characters
- New heroes and extras in photos
Warcraft movie and Misc. BlizzCon
- The BlizzCon 2015 show floor in photos
- Warcraft movie merchandise in pictures
- Jamie Lee Curtis attends BlizzCon 2015 in disguise
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.