Legion FAQ: All your questions about Legion, Demon Hunters, and more answered
Sure, we’ve been talking about Legion for a while. But with all the changes that have happened between the announcement at Gamescom last year and the release, it can be hard to keep up. And if you’re just coming back to the game after a break, you’re probably a little lost in all the changes the game has undergone.
But whether you’re coming back to the game after a break or just haven’t been keeping up, we’re here to help. We’ve collected all of your frequently asked Legion questions to get you up to speed. Have questions? Ask ’em in the comments and we’ll get you an answer.
Looking for something in particular? Click to head to a specific topic:
- Getting started in Legion
- Demon Hunters
- Other Classes
- Level Boosts
- Wardrobe and Transmog
- World Quests
- Class Halls
- Artifact Weapons
- Legion Lore
- Which zone should I start with?
- How long will it take to hit level 110?
- How do I get to Dalaran in the Broken Isles? (What about Northrend Dalaran?)
- How do I get from the Broken Isles to the rest of Azeroth?
- Can I set my hearthstone to my Class Hall?
- Which zones and dungeons are available in Legion?
- When will raids and Mythic+ dungeons open?
- What’s happening with Legion’s first patch?
- When will I be able to fly in Legion? (TLDR: Not yet, but eventually.)
- What do I need to create a Demon Hunter?
- Which talents should I choose for my new Demon Hunter?
- How long does the Demon Hunter starting event take?
- Which professions should my Demon Hunter take?
- If you have questions about the right talents for your character, see our guide to playing each class and spec after patch 7.0.
- How do I get my second (or third or fourth) Artifact?
- Can I level multiple artifacts without falling behind?
- How do I see the Artifact UI?
- Do Artifacts share Artifact Power?
- How do I get Artifact Knowledge?
- What are Artifact Relics?
- Where is Lea Stormpaw for the Guardian Druid Artifact quest?
- Recommended reading for Legion
- This isn’t the Legion we’ve fought before
- Fighting the Legion is for more than just Azeroth
- The value of defeat in Legion’s story
Have questions to add? Ask them and we’ll answer!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.